Monday, April 7, 2008

Holidays?

Hi you guys. When are your holidays?

So I was thinking, we should all get together and do something during the holidays. You have no idea how lonely it gets out here, outside of College World.

And it really sucks that I started this blog with the idea that we could use it to keep up with what's going on in each other's lives, but nobody is really putting any effort into it.

And I have not met any new people at all, so I don't know who to kacau when I'm bored.

And I'm still waiting to start studying.

And we have nothing in common any more 'cos you guys are all college students now, so we can't talk about studies, or teachers, or scandals...(!)

And it sucks that I don't see you guys any more, not even on weekends. Sometimes I see your moms (Kay), kid sisters/brothers (Kay, Wern Pheng), sometimes I see you guys in the car (Nicky). But we never lepak any more.

And it just really sucks big time 'cos it looks like I'm the only one going to Form 6...

And it sucks 'cos, in case you didn't know, it gets really lonely out here, outside of College Land. In the land of the Lonelies.

Plus you guys never come online any more. And we don't/seldom chat any more...

We don't go out any more.

It really sucks.



EMO

No comments:

Ads!