Saturday, January 5, 2008

Can we like...NOT title our posts?

Can we? Can we? Its too hard to think of titles >.<

You know what, I've almost totally given up on the idea of becoming at acturist/actuary/wtv. TOO MANY EXAMS!!! So now...I am clueless. Apparently my combo (Physics,Chem,Spec Math,Math and ESL) gives me the widest options. So good la. At least I can still change to Arts if I want to.

By the way, I was driving back from SS15 today. It was raining before that so the roads were wet and puddles everywhere. SO.....I saw Vishnu and Kevin walking on the road at the turning into USJ3/4 there (After the U-turn) and...I think I may have splashed some puddle water onto them ._. OOOPS. If you two ever read this, I'm sorryyyyyy. To the rest, keep a safe distance when you see a black civic or a blue audi coming ><

PS - Anyone have any books on Greek mythology? Interesting ones mind you. I'd like to borrow. Please and thank you =D

No comments:

Ads!