Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Funny? You want FUNNY? I'll show YOU.

Funny? I..try to be...funny...but I haven't got any thing...to be funny about...

*sob*

Me? Funny? *sniff* That's like asking my panda to be able to scratch its own back! *sob* Even that wasn't funny...

*sniff* *sniff*

I really *sob* try hard, but it's *sniff* not like I've got any college lessons to boost my internal muse...*sob*

*sob sob*

*bawl*

*full blown wailing*

Woe is *sniff* me! Woe is me!

*beats fists uselessly on ground*

Woe! Woe! Oh, WOE!!!!!!!!!!! >o<

*sniff* *honk*

You want funny? I'll show you funny! How about I take your funny and shove it straight up your [foul language removed by filters]?? Huh?? Huh?!?! How you like THAT, [foul language removed by filters]??!!!!

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To prove he wasn't a chicken.

TAKE THAT!

No comments:

Ads!